Wednesday 11 March 2009

A Random Tuesday Night in London... with Clive Owen

So I went to a pub next to work last night once my day was over and had a few beers. Just as I was about to leave, Clive Owen walks in and decides to come take a seat right next to me and watch the Liverpool vs Real Madrid game (Liverpool won 4-nil). Turns out Clive is a real Liverpool fan and enjoyed the game.

I must admit, the man looks exactly like he does in the movies. He was also wearing a nice suit and was incredibly nice to anyone who asked him for an autograph. The man can also drink quite a bit; he drank 3 pints of Guiness during the first half alone...

I'd like to think all celebrities are this nice in person. It's nice to see that he hasn't been warped by Hollywood culture. The man gives multimillionaire actors a good name!

More lists to come soon!

No comments: